To enroll, call a Member Services Representative at 1-800-552-2118.
If your mobile number is on your account, you already have access! You are ready to report outages via texting!
View the Outage Map
How to Report an Outage to SEC
As a member, you expect many things from your cooperative, including reliable electric service. Please notify us if you are experiencing an outage.
What number should I use to report the outage?
Call or Text 1-866-878-5514
What information do I need when calling?
- Physical address where outage has occurred.
- Primary phone number associated with the account. Please note: remember to keep SEC updated with your current phone number, by calling us at 800-552-2118.
- Follow the prompts and enter all necessary information
- If neither the physical address nor primary phone number are available; please enter your SEC account number.
Report any other relevant information, such as:
- "A wire is down" or "there’s a tree on the line"
- Any loud noises heard